[wg11] Part 28 Ballot Resolution meeting

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Thu May 20 05:26:37 EDT 2004

Hi Heidi,

This presents us with a significant problem. The implementation of the
single configuration we've done for STEPMod has raised serious concerns.
These include concerns related to non-functional requirements, the
resulting XML Schema and the Part 28 document itself. We need to have these
concerns discussed in a larger forum than a ballot comment workshop in order
to try and gain international consensus.

There was no meeting at Ft. Lauderdale and now nothing planned for Bath
before the August workshop. No chance for issue discussion at an ISO STEP
meeting for something as important as Part 28 seems to me to be a serious
problem in itself.

Is there any chance of the Part 28 team reconsidering and hosting session at
the Bath STEP meeting?

Cheers,
David