[wg11] Part 28 Ballot Resolution meeting

Heidi L Preston hpreston at ebmail.gdeb.com
Tue May 18 16:26:08 EDT 2004

Dave,

I will not be at the Bath meeting, and to the best of my knowledge none of
the P28 core team participants will be there either.  August workshop is
the only scheduled ballot meeting.

Heidi

Heidi Preston
Electric Boat Corporation
75 Eastern Point Road
Groton, CT 06340
(860) 433-8649

                      "David Price"
                      <david.price at euro        To:       Multiple recipients of list <xmlsc4 at nist.gov>
                      step.com>                cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: [wg11] Part 28 Ballot Resolution meeting
                      xmlsc4 at nist.gov

                      05/18/2004 04:05
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      xmlsc4

Hi Heidi,

Will anyone be at the Bath STEP meeting the first week of July to discuss
early ballot comments or is the August meeting the only workshop?

Cheers,
David