[wg11] Part 28e2 CD ballot

Jochen Haenisch Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
Sat May 1 06:16:50 EDT 2004

Gudbrand Skarseth from EPM Technology is happy to serve as a resource for
P28e2 for Norway.

Best regards,
Jochen

Jochen Haenisch			E-mail: Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
EPM Technology AS		Home of the EXPRESS Data Manager
P.O Box 6629 Etterstad		Tel: Int + 47 23 17 17 26; mobile: Int + 47
922 60 274
N-0607 Oslo			Fax: Int + 47 23 17 17 01
Norway				Web:  http://www.epmtech.jotne.com