[wg11] Part 28e2 CD ballot

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Fri Apr 30 11:38:24 EDT 2004

The P28e2 project was started by SC4 resolution #497 rather than by
an NWI letter ballot.   When a project is started by NWI ballot, each
supporting country must nominate at least one expert.

With resolution #497, 11 countries voted yes, but none were asked to
name experts.  Now that the Part28e2 CD document has been submitted for
CD ballot, the secretariat is being dogmatic and asking for the names
of five experts.

Since the countries never provided this information, the only official
experts are those listed as project lead (US) and editor (Germany).  The
countries that voted yes but failed to nominate an expert are:

	Australia
	China
	Japan
	Korea
	Netherlands
	Norway
	Sweden
	Switzerland
	UK

If you are eligable and willing to serve as an expert from one of
these countries, please let me know so that we can get the P28 ballot
moving along.

Thanks,
						- Dave