Wg11 review of Part 35

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Wed Jul 16 16:41:48 EDT 2003

Since there have been no new issues raised, I will signoff on P35
to be sent to ISO for publication as a TS.

	   	      - Dave, Convenor of WG11 & Father of Emma Rose

Lothar> The 4 weeks wg11 internal review on part35 has passed.  I
Lothar> received no message on this - so I assume that there is no
Lothar> issue.  Let us move forward.