P11e2: updated version

Rob Bodington rob.bodington at eurostep.com
Fri Jul 4 06:18:09 EDT 2003

Hi Jochen

I think that there is a typo in
G.5.3.2 Extensible select

SCHEMA artifact;
TYPE attachment_method = EXTENSIBLE SELECT
(nail);
END_TYPE;
ENTITY nail;
END_ENTITY;
TYPE permanent_attachment = SELECT BASED ON attachment_method WITH
(glue, weld);
END_TYPE;
TYPE simple_attachment = SELECT BASED ON attachment_method WITH
(needle, tape);
END_TYPE;
-- declarations of glue and others
END_SCHEMA; -- end artifact

Shouldn't the BASED ON be BASED_ON ?
Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:   http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email:  Rob.Bodington at eurostep.com
Phone:  +44 (0)1454 270030
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Fax:    +44 (0)1454 270031

Behalf
> Of Jochen Haenisch
> Sent: 23 June 2003 15:34
> To: Darla; Phil Spiby; WG11
> Cc: Arne Toen; Howard Mason
> Subject: P11e2: updated version
>
> Dear Phil,
>
> attached the version of P11e2 that includes Peter's update to figure
B1.
> Else
> no change.
>
> Did you identify other deficiencies?
>
> If not, let me know. I will then forward the Latex-source to Peter for
the
> Kanji-compilation.
>
> At the same time you can complete the project leader checklist.
>
> Best regards, Jochen

__

http://mail.ofir.dk