Wg11 review of Part 35

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Mon Jun 16 14:22:21 EDT 2003

WG11 experts,

Lothar and his team have finished integrating the comments from the
prior Part 35 ballot and the document is now available for a 4-week
wg11 internal review.  I have posted the following on the SC4 website.

   wg11n217 Lothar Klein    ISO/TS 10303-35                 (superceeds wg11n153)
   wg11n216 Lothar Klein    Part 35 TS EXPRESS Schemas      (superceeds wg11n160)
   wg11n215 Lothar Klein    Part 35 TS Issue Log
   wg11n213 Lothar Klein    Part 35 TS Project Leader Checklist
   wg11n212 Gintaras Palabeckis Part 35 TS Internal Review Checklist

We will follow the usual procedure for this review.  Comments should
be sent to the exploder, the project will address them, and if there
are no major changes, I will sign off and the document will go to ISO
for publication as a TS.  If there are major changes, we will repeat
this review cycle.

					      - Dave