Comments on the Part 11 Ed2 28-Mar-03 draft

Jochen Haenisch Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
Thu May 29 11:53:53 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

attached is a version of P11e2 that takes comments into account from Ed and
Phil (one document is with, the other one without change marks).

In the text below, please, find the descriptions of the editorial actions
that I took on Ed's suggestions. They start with 'JH: '. I hope you agree to
them.

Attached is another log-file for Phil's comments, also relating to the
latest e-mail discussions on annex G.

I suggest to revert a part of the get-it-done procedure from my previous
mail:
  1) Phil reviews my changes based on his first review comments and
potentially signs off and returns the project leader checklist to me.
  2) Peter processes the document source to bring in the Kanji characters.
  3) Jochen forwards the document and the Darla's and Phil's checklists and
the issues log to Dave for convenor signoff.

Using this sequence we reduce the number of times Peter needs to get into
the loop.

Dave, could you already now have a look at the document and return to me
with early change requests?

Dave, we do not use Acrobat, but a Latex pdf-tool. I hope ISO likes it.

Best regards, Jochen.

 <<readme_P11e2.txt>>  <<part11ed2.zip>>
<<part11ed2_with_change_marks.zip>>