Last Call for Issues/Comments on Part 25 CD2 preparation

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Fri Apr 25 06:37:58 EDT 2003

Just a quick reminder, if anyone has an issues on Part 25 please let me
know by April 30 (Wednesday next week).

Cheers,
David

Eurostep Limited
8 Highbury Place - Flat 5
London N5 1QZ
Phone 020 7704 0499
Fax 020 7704 6249
Mobile 07788 561 308

http://home.freeuk.com/david.m.price/p25_ballot_response_2003_04_04.zip
.

Part 25 itself hasn't changed since the pre-San Diego email and on the
ballot response the only change is that one US issue that was open has
been marked deferred. I sent an email earlier on that particular issue.

Concerns on Part 25 or the ballot comment resolutions are now due by
April 30. After that, we'll begin the QC process on the Part 25 ballot.
If you know of a comment submitter who is not on WG11 or XMLSC4 please
forward this email to them.

Cheers,
David

Eurostep Limited