FW: ISO SC32 documents (MOF and XMI going to ISO)

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Fri Apr 4 09:06:19 EST 2003

FYI, these are the basis for a Part 25 implementation so it's good to
see them being prepared to become ISO standards.
David

Eurostep Limited
8 Highbury Place - Flat 5
London N5 1QZ
Phone 020 7704 0499
Fax 020 7704 6249
Mobile 07788 561 308

http://doc.omg.org/pas/03-03-02
Title: MOF Proposed Preface v0.1
Author: Bryan Wood

http://doc.omg.org/pas/03-03-03
Title: XMI Proposed Preface v0.1
Author: Bryan Wood

http://doc.omg.org/pas/03-03-04
Title: Proposed XMI/MOF Explanatory Report
PAS
Author: Bryan Wood

                               Thanks,

                                     Andrew