Known exploders

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Thu Nov 14 12:29:30 EST 2002

>>>>> "Ed" == Ed Barkmeyer <edbark at nist.gov> writes:

Ed> I believe that express-users at smiling.net is still functional, but
Ed> hardly used anymore.

No all of the smiling lists are long gone.  Back in late 2000, early
2001 smiling.net went out of business and all of their mailing lists
stopped working.  The smiling.net domain now appears to be used by a
Chinese ISP.

I think Christophe mentioned this in Charleston or Funchal, and I made
a further mention at San Fran.

Ed> I note that all of the EXPRESS v2 discussions have taken place on
Ed> either the wg11 exploder or on some private list for the Editing
Ed> group.  Frankly, I think the WG11 exploder is the appropriate
Ed> place for that, at least until/unless the volume rises.  But it
Ed> would be good to be sure that everyone agrees.

I agree, those discussions should be on the main WG11 list.

						 - Dave