Comments on WG11 N197 (EXPRESS Ed2 Annex G)

Jochen Haenisch bananajochen at ofir.dk
Mon Nov 4 21:53:18 EST 2002

Hi,
as mentioned in my mail yesterday, it would be nice (and is probably realistic
in a joint effort) if we could get a document out for a 4-weeks WG11 review by
end December.

Else, it seems that you two are in agreement now (except for liking things
more or less and thinking of the old days)?!?

Did you have a look at the Japanese comments?
One concerns name clashes - that seems now resolved using the _dot_ approach.
Another one concerns tracebility of the schemas that were used to create the
longform. I think it would be a good idea to add all schema names and their
version ids into a remark block of the longform.

Best wishes, Jochen.