When will EXPRESS Ed 2 review start?

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Fri Aug 30 11:48:25 EDT 2002

PW> When will EXPRESS Ed 2 be available for review and comment? The
PW> latest I have on the subject is below. I have heard nothing from
PW> the SEC about how to get the document or about the official start
PW> of the review period.

The secretariat just circulated the new annex to the P-members for
review.  I just saw the announcement from the US TAG a few days ago.
Presumably other countries have it as well.  The review period runs
through Sept 20, then Phil and Jochen will get the comments.

Once that is done, the project will need to integrate them and put
together the complete EXPRESS ed 2 document for FDIS ballot.

						- Dave