When will EXPRESS Ed 2 review start?

Wilson, Peter R peter.r.wilson at boeing.com
Fri Aug 30 11:24:51 EDT 2002

    When will EXPRESS Ed 2 be available for review and comment? The latest I
have on the subject is below. I have heard nothing from the SEC about how to
get the document or about the official start of the review period.

Peter W.

PS. I have changed location but my email address is the same.

Dr Peter R. Wilson
Boeing Commercial Airplanes
PO Box 3707, MS 2R-97, Seattle, WA 98124-2207
Tel: (206) 544-0589, Fax: (206) 544-5889
Email: peter.r.wilson at boeing.com
Any opinions expressed above are personal;
they shall not be construed as representative of any organisation.