ISO 10303-11 edition 2: short-to-long annex

Jochen Haenisch Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
Sat Jul 13 17:30:25 EDT 2002

Hi everybody,

I do not know what the problem is/was. My Acrobat Reader 4.0 does not
produce any error messages for the original annex G, but it does for the
copy after having been mailed. Maybe it was due to the e-mail provider that
I used. I am sorry for the delay, confusion, and extra work that this caused
:-\

Nontheless: Allison, thank you for producing the better extract!!
I include mine once again - for curiosity. Now I am sending it from my usual
account.

Nothing more needed from my side, right? I am still on vacation for another
week; back on July 22nd.

Best regards, Jochen.

 <<p11e2_shtolo_annex.pdf>>

Jochen Haenisch			E-mail: Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
EPM Technology AS		Home of the EXPRESS Data Manager
P.O Box 6629 Etterstad		Tel: Int + 47 23 17 17 26; mobile: Int + 47
922 60 274
N-0607 Oslo				Fax: Int + 47 23 17 17 01
Norway					Web:  http://www.epmtech.jotne.com