WG11 review of Part 28

Pascal Huau pascalhuau at goset.asso.fr
Thu Jul 4 09:55:05 EDT 2002

Heidi and Dave,

Annex E of P28 (ed1) is missing a correct example and some enhancements.
Please find below the portion I have edited in annex E.
"
When it is necessary to associate a URN with an EXPRESS schema that has been registered as an International Standard, the URN shall have the form:

urn:iso10303-28:p28_binding/ASN1_schema_identifier/schema_name

where:

p28_binding represents the type of XML binding as specified in this part of ISO 10303 and has one of the following values: lb , eteb, or osb;

ASN1_schema_identifier is the ASN1 registration code in the following form:

  1.. curly braces and leading and trailing white space removed, and,

  2.. remaining white space characters replaced by the character, '+'.

schema_name is the name of the EXPRESS schema.

EXAMPLE The following example illustrates what the XML namespace for the expanded EXPRESS schema of ISO 10303-214:2001 would be in an OSEB binding representation.

<uos xmlns:a214="urn:iso10303-28:osb/1+0+10303+214+1+1+1/automotive_design

"

(NB: AP203 has been replaced by AP214 only because AP203 has 2 TC + an amendment and its ASN code is more complex to get)

Regards,

Pascal Huau
Association GOSET
107,111 avenue Clemenceau