Identification of Express Version

Wilson, Peter R peter.r.wilson at boeing.com
Mon May 6 12:53:04 EDT 2002

Dave,

    I don't see why a TC will automatically lead to a change in the ASN.1
identifier. Surely it is up to the authors of the TC to decide whether or
not to change it. I would expect that editorial changes would have no effect
on the identifier as they would not affect an EXPRESS parser. It is only
changes that a parser has to be aware of that would require a change to the
identifier.

Peter W.

Dr Peter R. Wilson
Boeing Commercial Airplanes
PO Box 3707, MS 6H-AF, Seattle, WA 98124-2207
(Package Delivery: MS 6H-AF, 1601 E. Valley Frontage Road, Renton, WA 98055)
Tel: (425) 237-3506, Fax: (425) 237-3428
Email: peter.r.wilson at boeing.com
Any opinions expressed above are personal;
they shall not be construed as representative of any organisation.