WG11 plenary schedule

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Mon Apr 22 11:57:41 EDT 2002

Hi Everyone,

As you may have noticed, for the past few meetings, WG11 has held an
opening plenary, but not a closing plenary.

I think this has worked out well.  WG business is handled in the
opening plenary, and then new issues are handled by in the project
meetings. Since we don't have as many projects as we used to, the
project meetings generally have better turnout than the last few
closing plenaries!

The only other function of the closing plenary was for the project
leaders to give me their accomplishment slides for the SC4 closing.
The last few meetings, they have been getting me a floppy by 5pm on
Thursday.  This seems to be working out just fine because it leaves
MORE time for project work.

I do not plan to schedule a closing plenary for Stockholm, but if a
majority of people still want one, I'll be happy to schedule one, but
attendance will be mandatory for those voting for it :-)

					      - Dave