Extended select type

Jochen Haenisch Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
Thu Apr 18 03:26:41 EDT 2002

Dear Pascal,

attached is a ppt-file with my understanding of the new Express-G symbols.
For selects this seems to be in line with your description below - except
(maybe?!?) for the direction: the line goes from the extensible (the one
with the EX) to the extending. In case the line ends at an off-page
reference, there is no circle at the off-page reference symbol; this is
never the case!

Best regards, Jochen.

 <<P11e2_graphical_symbols.ppt>>
Jochen Haenisch			E-mail: Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
EPM Technology AS		Home of the EXPRESS Data Manager
P.O Box 6629 Etterstad		Tel: Int + 47 23 17 17 26; mobile: Int + 47
922 60 274
N-0607 Oslo				Fax: Int + 47 23 17 17 01
Norway					Web:  http://www.epmtech.jotne.com