Express meeting in MyrtleBeach ?

Phil Spiby Phil.Spiby at eurostep.com
Thu Jan 31 16:24:01 EST 2002

DaveL,

After doing a search on messages from Dave* I found the message. I then did
a diary search to see why I wouldn't have responded to these and found that
they arrived on the first day of a 2 week vacation, so were probably buried
under a couple of hundred other messages.

So Dave I apologise for not responding to these earlier.

I have attached the comments to this message to ensure that they have wide
distribution and discussion prior to the Myrtle Beach meeting.

Phil