Express meeting in MyrtleBeach ?

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Thu Jan 31 13:00:02 EST 2002

> Seems strange that neither Phil nor Jochen seem to know about the
> comments.  Is there any reason they are not on SOLIS and no
> announcement about them has was made on the WG11 exploder?

For the record, Jochen just looked back to November in his email log
and did find the comments.  I'm sure if Phil looks back for a November
message from me, he will find them also.

Remember, this isn't my project folks ... As convenor, I just give the
project leader the info he needs.  If Phil chooses to post them on the
exploder or if he want to let it sit in a mailbox for three months,
that is his choice ...

As far as the thing on Solis are concerned, that's Teresa, but I will
remind her to post them.

					       - Dave