Express meeting in MyrtleBeach ?

Jochen Haenisch Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
Thu Jan 31 11:20:12 EST 2002

Hi guys,
I contacted Phil for some news on 11e2, but without success.
Did you include Teresa in your e-mails, David?
Best regards, Jochen.
Jochen Haenisch			E-mail: Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
EPM Technology AS		Home of the EXPRESS Data Manager
P.O Box 6629 Etterstad		Tel: Int + 47 23 17 17 26; mobile: Int + 47
922 60 274
N-0607 Oslo				Fax: Int + 47 23 17 17 01
Norway					Web:  http://www.epmtech.jotne.com