Various issues on WG11N173

Pascal Huau pascalhuau at goset.asso.fr
Fri Oct 19 09:40:08 EDT 2001

Dave,

I do not know what the other think but I do not find very satisfactory to find in P28 examples of elements (e;g. Notation and Entity) that obviously would have a meaning with respect to the other data in the file but that are not explained in P28.
As regards symbols ?, *, +, %, a little explanation in a note at the begining of P28 would not cost a lot of effort.

Regards,
Pascal Huau
Association GOSET
107,111 avenue Clemenceau