WG11 minutes from Fukuoka (Part 25 report)

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Fri Oct 19 08:15:58 EDT 2001

All,

Sorry that there was no Part 25 report!

Part 25 has completed internal project quality review (thanks to Peter
Denno!). I will make the appropriate updates and send the final draft out
for the other ISO checklist process in the next couple of weeks. It should
start CD TS ballot between now and the Myrtyle Beach ISO meeting in
February.

I'll also report that a draft of Part 25 was included in a package sent to
the OMG UML 2.0 community as part of the SC4 Ad Hoc EXPRESS/UML
Harmonization Team activity. A full report on that activity will come later.

Thanks,
David

Phone: +44 (0)207 697 9790
Mobile +44 (0)778 856 1308