WG11 status

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Fri Oct 19 07:51:33 EDT 2001

WG11,

On the 20s series impact of EXPRESS 2, this has been a question for quite
some time. Attached is a presentation from Feb 2000 made on the subject.
It's clearly out-of-date but still, people should not have been surprised by
the issue.

On conformance testing of Part 28, it's really hard to imagine that anyone
will pay to set up and perform conformance testing of Part 28
implementations. It's really just another data exchange format and as nobody
does conformance testing of EXPRESS/Part 21 tools it's unlikely that anyone
will do conformance testing of EXPRESS/Part 28 tools either.

Cheers,
David

Phone: +44 (0)207 697 9790
Mobile +44 (0)778 856 1308