My New Business Position and e-mail Adress

ISHIKAWA Yoshiaki ishikawa-yoshiaki at nifty.com
Sun Apr 21 22:47:05 EDT 2002

Dear Menbers of ISO TC184/SC4/WG10

It is my great pleasure to be able to announce you my new business positions
and new e-mail address,
after my retirement from IHI, last December, as follows :

My previous e-mail address in IHI will be expired at the end of this April.

New Business Positions :
1) Guest Researcher, Manufacturing System Research Institute, Hosei
University
2) Representative, Advanced Research Institute of Standard & Technology
(ARIST)
        -- My personal business company, and its office is located in my
home --

New e-mail dress :
ishikawa-yoshiaki at nifty.com

Best Regards,