WG10 meeting reqiests in Myrtle Beach

石川 義明 yoshiaki_ishikawa at ihi.co.jp
Thu Jan 31 00:30:46 EST 2002

Dear Matthew,

Followings are the updated meeting requests for WG10 Framework project and
WG10 in Myrtle Beach,
and comments for your previous responses are written in blue notes.

#1 Joint WG10 Framework / WG12
1) Agenda
1-1) Common Resources Framework
1-2) Next version of SC4 Framework Document, updating SC4 N 1167
2) Day / Time
2-1) February 25 Monday 10:30-12:00
2-2) February 28 Thursday 15:30-17:00
3) Expected attendees ( 5 persons)
3-1) WG12: Greg Paul and Jochen Haenisch
3-2) WG10: John Nazmets and Yoshi Ishikawa

#2 Joint WG10 / PPC
1) Agenda
1-1) Review Current statuses of WG10 Projects
1-2) PPC requests for WG10 activities
2) Day / Time
Thursday 10:30-12:00
3) Expected attendees ( 10 persons)
3-1) PPC Members, having concerns on WG10
3-2) WG10 Members

Best Regards,
Yoshi Ishikawa