Part 25 Status Update

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Mon Nov 26 13:45:46 EST 2001

All,

For your information, I've forwarded Part 25 EXPRESS to XMI Binding to Joe
Trausch and Dave Loffredo for Project Leader and Convenor signoff.  Assuming
those signoffs go well the document is ready for CD TS ballot. Assuming
everyone isn't interested I didn't copy the exploder with the ZIP file. It
should be posted to SOLIS in the next couple of weeks. In the interim, if
anyone can't wait for the post-QC document please let me know and I'll send
you the ZIP file I sent Joe and Dave. It's all in HTML.

Cheers,
David

Phone: +44 (0)207 697 9790
Mobile +44 (0)778 856 1308