Part 25 EXPRESS/UML/XMI Update

Bernd G. Wenzel Bernd.Wenzel at eurostep.com
Wed May 16 04:52:25 EDT 2001

Folks,

let me just add one additional piece of information to Dave's
message below.

At the OMG meeting in Paris roughly 2 weeks ago I've learnt, that
OMG, JTC1 and the ISO Central Secretariat have agreed to publish
UML 1.4 as ISO standard although the balloted document was UML
1.3. In other words, what Dave is doing is even consistent with
ISO/OMG politics.

:-) Bernd