Necessity of Part 25 change supporting ONEOF?

Jochen Haenisch Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
Mon Mar 12 02:37:06 EST 2001

David,
I think that your proposal below makes sense as it results in a superset of
the valid combinations for the case where UML and Express have different
functionality!
Best regards, Jochen.

OBS: new contact details !!
Jochen Haenisch			E-mail: Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
EPM Technology AS		Home of the EXPRESS Data Manager
P.O Box 6629 Etterstad		Tel: Int + 47 23 17 17 26
N-0607 Oslo				Fax: Int + 47 23 17 17 01
Norway					Web:  http://www.epmtech.jotne.com