Harmonization between UML and EXPRESS

Bernd G. Wenzel bernd.wenzel at eurostep.com
Wed Feb 21 12:00:07 EST 2001

To whom it may concern

you are receiving this message, because someone is convinced,
that you're representing an organisation, which is using both UML
and EXPRESS for modelling of objects and/or data. If this is the
case, please take the time to read the attachment, fill out the
little survey below, and send it to
    bernd.wenzel at eurostep.com.

Should you be aware of other people and organisations, for which
this is the case, I would appreciate, if you could forward this
message to them.

Thanks.

:-) Bernd

<SURVEY>

Name of your company/organisation:

Your name:

Your position in the company:

We are users of EXPRESS and UML:
yes/no/don't know

We would profit form a harmonisation between UML and EXPRESS:
yes/no/don't know

We would like to support the harmonisation between UML and
EXPRESS:
yes/no/don't know

We are a member of OMG:
yes/no/don't know

Our membership level in OMG is:

If you cannot commit your company/organisation in this way,
please provide the contact information of someone who can below:

</SURVEY>

Bernd G. Wenzel
Eurostep GmbH
Ganghoferstraße 7