Required PDF for STEP Modules Ballot

Radack, Gerald radack at ctc.com
Thu Dec 14 15:49:43 EST 2000

David:

If the modules team is willing to generate the links for Pascal, that's
great.  But I am concerned about a precedent being set. QC is supposed to be
coming up with guidelines for HTML publication. I don't want to see
generating hyperlinks in the PDF be incorporated into a standing document as
a requirement for all projects publishing documents in HTML, unless somebody
can explain what requirement a hyperlinked PDF file satisfies that
hyperlinked HTML does not satisfy.

		Gerry