Required PDF for STEP Modules Ballot

David Price dmprice at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 14 14:02:59 EST 2000

Gerry,

I went ahead and forwarded Pascal's comment to the modules team.  They are
not actually reading the HTML into Exchange to create the PDF, they are
reading it into a wordprocessor and doing some cleanup.  My understanding
is that what Exchange does is "recreate the web site" in PDF rather than
HTML although I have not tried this myself.  I don't know if they will be
able to do anything about links. I think the SC4 requirement is intended
more to be for producing paper for those not reviewing from a computer.

Thanks,
David

IBM Corporation
5300 International Blvd.
N. Charleston, SC 29418, USA
dmprice at us.ibm.com
Phone : +1 (843) 760-4341   Fax : +1 (843) 760-3349
Oooo.
(UNC)
 ) /
(*/