Where is Bernd?

Bernd G. Wenzel Bernd.Wenzel at eurostep.com
Thu Nov 16 11:36:04 EST 2000

WG10ers,

after recovering from the flu I got in Charleston, I have decided
to follow my doctor's advice. I will go on vacation for 2 weeks,
where it is warm and sunny. I plan to be back in the office on
2000-12-04.

During my vacation I will not read email. You won't be able to
reach me by phone either. The place I'm going to only has a
satellite phone for emergencies.

Nevertheless, for the curious of you, I'll be at
    Karamanah Resort
    Marsa Alam
    Egypt

I haven't worked through all the emails I received during my
illness. So please apologise, if I missed something important. I
hope, that Matthew is fine and well, so that he can deputise for
me. This is especially the case with the WG10 workshop in London
next January.

Have a good, productive and successful time.

:-) Bernd

Bernd G. Wenzel
Eurostep GmbH
Ganghoferstraße 7