WG10 N317 comments

Howard Mason howard.mason at baesystems.com
Wed Nov 15 12:24:27 EST 2000

Most of these comments are probably editorial.....

Clause 4.1 states that text in brackets should be replaced - do we actually mean
text in<> - otherwise it states that the definition of ISO is open to redefinition
in each AM.  If it does mean text in <>, what is the implication for the URL of the
list of parts

Clause 4.2  - what do you mean by domain ?

Clause 4.4 - do we really want to list all subsidiary definitions in a hierarchy of
AMs??

Clause 4.5.2 - consistency suggests that the title should be "The referenced
application module ARMs"

Clause 4.6.1.2 - should this not refer to "in a using AM", rather than ARM

Clause 4.7 - is the definition of Annex F sensible?  Do we want to formalise
definitions from other AMs in a document on a temporary basis.

Howard Mason