Issue on modules - mapping

David Price/Bethesda/IBM dmprice at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 10 15:03:01 EST 2000

Rogerio,

In the WG10 meetings we discussed this and decided that all ARM objects
must appear in the mapping but that they need not have a mapping (that way
you'll know explicitly they are mapping in a using module and they just
weren't forgotten).  We've put this into the guidelines for modules content
but it's still loosely defined at the moment.  This is an issue that we
need to get addressed in the mapping specification guidelines but at the
moment the modules guidelines override the mapping specification guidelines
in this case.

I can sit down with you and figure something out Monday.

Thanks,
DP

IBM Corporation
5300 International Blvd.
N. Charleston, SC 29418, USA
dmprice at us.ibm.com
Phone : +1 (843) 760-4341   Fax : +1 (843) 760-3349
Oooo.
(UNC)
 ) /
(*/