Issue on modules - mapping

Pascal Huau pascalhuau at compuserve.com
Fri Nov 10 05:45:15 EST 2000

Roggerio,

it seems to me that the actual question is: why do we need in the module ARM
such an abstract concept that has no equivalent in the IRs?
In this particular case, I would say that you should remove the arm entity.

In general case, as module mims are intended to be based on IRs, when an arm
concept cannot be mapped, then the IRs should be amended to complete this
new concept.

Regards,
P. Huau
Association GOSET