[step-manufacturing] Results of last weeks meeting

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Aug 31 12:35:15 EDT 2022

All,

I think last weeks meeting was especially productive.

Many thanks to Richard Martin for capturing our results in a tool that
can make slides (attached).

Next week we should refine these definitions, and start to discuss how
to use digital twin prototypes to make and validate digital twin instances.

Martin

--
Martin Hardwick
President STEP Tools, Inc.