[step-manufacturing] Testing digital twin manufacturing using the AS1 assembly

Thomas Thurman thomas.r.thurman at imonmail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:42:00 EDT 2022

Bryan,
Thanks for the requirements!
They mirror well understood practice using design constraints which is about all I can say.
When we add simulation requirements in different domains on the serial number, the option of putting the serial number on the product_definition goes away because the product_definition IS the container for each simulator specific collection of properties.
I really think we should focus on the functional requirements.
Just my two cents.
Tom

Sent from my iPhone