[step-manufacturing] Conference call: Review of DIS for 23247 Part 4

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Dec 9 11:50:50 EST 2019

All,

The regular conference call will take place at the regular times on
Wednesday/Thursday.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to host this call because I will be in
Buffalo to discuss digital twin representations in the IOF and BFO
ontologies.

Therefore, I have asked David Odendahl to host it using the Boeing Webex.

I am hoping you will get the invite in the attached message, but just in
case the key URL data is copied below.

Join Webex
meeting<https://boeing.webex.com/boeing/j.php?MTID=m092a30fcd346c475ff964ab51e426978>

Meeting number: 896 166 643 Meeting password: FsMgB3nq
Global call-in numbers<https://boeing.webex.com/boeing>
Times as per previous weeks.

The agenda item for this week is a review of the latest text for Part 4
which is now on the ISO 23247 page of ap238.org.
http://www.ap238.org/iso23247/

I will join you next week for the last call before the Christmas break
when we will review what remains to be done on the four parts.

Martin