[step-manufacturing] Updated schedule - Digital Manufacturing meeting in Toulouse May 12-17

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Apr 1 11:04:43 EDT 2019

Hello Everybody,

Here is the latest schedule for the Toulouse meeting. Please note the
following highlights:

  * On Monday we will review the current state of Additive Manufacturing
    and the work being done in TC261 and SC1.
  * On Tuesday we will review how to preform materials and tooling
    optimization using AP238 and AP235.
  * On Wednesday we will review the CD for the ISO 23247 Digital Twin
    manufacturing framework being prepared for ballot.
  * On Thursday we will demonstrate robot drill and fill and review the
    Administration Shell.
  * On Friday we will visit Mitutoyo for a CMM digital twin
    demonstration (registration will be required).

Martin