[step-manufacturing] STEP Manufacturing telecons

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Jan 7 10:57:32 EST 2019

All,

Happy New Year everybody.

You may have noticed we stopped using this e-mail list for conference
calls after the ISO meeting in November.

After 10 years STEP-NC is moving on. Multiple projects are starting
under the umbrella of the Digital Manufacturing Implementor's Forum.

If you would like to join one of these projects, or start one of your
own, please contact me and I will put you in contact with the project
leader.

Another active group will be developing the draft of the new ISO
standard for Digital Twin manufacturing (ISO 23247).

I would like to thank you for your participation and look forward to
working with you again when ISO 23247 is ready for testing.

Martin Hardwick
Convenor ISO Digital Manufacturing.