[step-manufacturing] Reminder conference call: validating manufacturing tolerances using digital twins

Christian Caillet c.caillet at datakit.com
Wed Oct 18 03:30:13 EDT 2017

Hello,

Unfortunately I can't join today. Just a remark about the last point, to
propose in AP238E2 to associate with an operation, a design tolerance.
There is already a possibility (to be checked ?) : because an operation
can be associated to a machining feature, we can get PMIs attached to it
as a shape_aspect (dimensions, tolerances). This makes the feature play
a role of pivot, giving an indirect access to tolerances attached to it.

--

Datakit <http://www.datakit.com>
*Christian CAILLET*