[step-manufacturing] Minutes of May 4 conference call - reminders Wednesday and June 14

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon May 16 08:04:27 EDT 2016

Attendees
--------------
Martin Hardwick, STEP Tools, USA
David Loffredo, STEP Tools, USA
Bengt Olsson, Sandvik, Sweden
Mikael Hedlind, Scania, Sweden
Alain Brail, Airbus (retired), France
Christian Callet, Datakit, France
John Bijnens, KU Leuven, Belgium
Jose Ferreira, UNINOVA, Portugal
Norman Swindells, Ferroday, UK
JuMyung, POSTECH, Korea
Sid Venkatesh, Boeing, USA
David Odendahl, Boeing, USA
Dan Finke, Penn State University, USA
Linh Huyn, Okuma, USA
Larry Maggiano, Miututoyo, USA
Asa Trainer, ITI, USA
Bob Erickson, Pratt and Whitney, USA
John Horst, NIST, USA
Paul Huang, ONR, USA

We agreed on the validity of the PSU process for titanium and requested
the development of a complete solution for Boxy.

We discussed how to monitor the workpiece setup. The new version of
MTConnect (v1.4) includes setup data. Okuma has a solution.

All DMDII participants are expected to send at least one representative
to the software testing summit at Troy on June 14 and 15. Other
contributors are also welcome. Please register using the attached form.

The next meeting will be at the regular times on _Wednesday May 18th_.

Apologies for not making a recording of this call and for the late
delivery of these minutes.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader