[step-manufacturing] STEP-NC Simulation using sample files

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Sat Oct 17 16:51:13 EDT 2015

I hope to see many of you in Baltimore this week especially for the
industry day on Wednesday.

I also want to be sure everyone knows that the new version of STEP-NC
Machine includes sample files which anyone can simulate with or without
a license key.

Just go to the STEP-NC Machine section of the STEP-NC Machine section of
the STEP Tools home page.
http://www.steptools.com/products/stepncmachine/

There is a download button on the right side which will save an installer.

After installing you will be directed to open one of the sample files
(you can also find them on the File menu).

You can then start simulating by clicking the simulate box and pressing
the play button. The diagram below shows where these buttons are.

I encourage you take a look because it is a great way to find out why
STEP-NC makes machines easier to program, easier to setup, and easier to
control.

See you in Baltimore!

Martin Hardwick
President STEP Tools, Inc.