[step-manufacturing] Fwd: DMDII Grants $7 Million in Research Awards

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Oct 15 12:43:59 EDT 2015

All,

Here is a press release on a DMDII project called "Mind the Gap" that we
will be discussing in Baltimore next week (on Wednesday October 21st).

The goal of the project is to develop three cloud services for machining
a. NC Generation Service (being developed by Penn State)
b. 3D Process Monitoring Service (being developed by Vanderbilt University)
c. Tooling Optimization Service (being developed by STEP Tools in
partnership with the STEP-Manufacturing team).

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader ISO STEP-Manufacturing
President STEP Tools, Inc.