[step-manufacturing] Proposal to modularize AP238

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Sep 17 15:18:04 EDT 2015

All,

The attachment is a proposal to modularize AP238 to become part of AP242.

We are now looking for help to modularize the definitions, and test the
result on adaptive machining applications.

If you work for a US registered entity then we may be able to help
defray some, or all, of your costs.

We will discuss this in more detail on the next telecon and at the
meeting in October.

You are welcome to contact me at any time.

Thank you for your assistance.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader ISO STEP-Manufacturing
President STEP Tools, Inc.