[step-manufacturing] Whoops: Fwd: First day minutes

William Sobel will at systeminsights.com
Mon Nov 3 15:47:07 EST 2014

Martin,

not sure if i understand the purpose of this doc.

Are these P21 implementation specs becoming part of the STEP standard or is this just an illustration a way to implement EXPRESS with ECMA or JSON? Is this also specifying a transport mechanism or is it offering ways to transport. Such as A.4 where you specify PKZip 2.0.4g or storage and tape width?

Some of the requirements seem a bit dated and confusing.

Thanks,
Will