[step-manufacturing] Whoops: Fwd: First day minutes

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Nov 3 13:35:16 EST 2014

Sorry folks it has been a long but productive day. The document attached
to the previous e-mail was a draft of the minutes from first day of the
Part 21 Edition 3 meeting that is taking place this week in France.

I did not mean to broadcast them to you all but if you have any feedback
on what we are doing it will of course be most welcome.

If you are interested the Draft International Standard that we have been
reviewing is very similar to the document that you will find here:
http://www.steptools.com/library/standard/p21e3_dis_paris.html

We are adding digital signatures, URL's and JavaScript to the STEP and
STEP-NC file format so that we can support distributed intelligent
machining and other applications.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader ISO STEP-Manufacturing
and Editor Part 21 Edition 3.