[step-manufacturing] Reminder: Conference call this today

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Oct 1 08:06:52 EDT 2014

All,

In addition to the previous discussion items (below) we should discuss
the following elaborations to our system architecture

a. Using AP242 to communicate measurement requirements from the Stage
Model Processor to the CMM.
b. Using Part 21 Edition 3 to enable large models and digital signatures

Martin